Considering hiring a business coach? Need help choosing the right business coach? Here are six questions to ask a potential business coach to ensure you get a positive return on investment.
Sunshine: Are you asking the right questions when hiring a business coach?
Crystal: Welcome to The Love of Business. I’m Crystal.
Sunshine: And I’m Sunshine. Let’s get to it.
Vetting a business coach and the questions that you should be questioning, I think this is going to be really helpful for our viewers.
Crystal: Agreed. You know, you have to make sure you are asking the right questions to find the right business coach for you so your business can be successful and grow.
Sunshine: Well, even with the statistic, doesn’t it say that 10% of the most successful business owners have a business coach?
Crystal: In executives as well.
Sunshine: Wow, okay, that one is new to me.
Crystal: Major athletes, they all have coaches.
Sunshine: Well, I’m excited to learn what these questions we should be asking are perspective business coach.
Crystal: Let’s get to it. Questions you should ask when hiring a business coach:
- How long have you been a business coach?
- What is your proven process to get actual tangible results?
- Do you tell me what to do as a coach? Or do you ask me questions to pull out the answers from myself?
- What is your contract look like?
- What is the investment?
- This is the most important one, what is the return on investment? Because when you are looking for a great business coach, eventually business coaching should more than pay for itself.
Sunshine: That was really helpful, Crystal. Thank you so much. What’s your number one takeaway from today’s video? Leave us a comment. And thanks for watching.
Run Right Business Consulting offers all of our prospective clients a complimentary business coaching session, so that you can actually experience what it is like to be coached, have all of your questions answered, and make an educated decision as to whether coaching is a good investment for you. Find out what we can do for you.