1. Why would a customer buy from you and not your competition? What makes you unique?
2. How do you generate leads for your business? Please select all that apply and provide estimated percentages. Total values should add up to 100%.
3. What is your conversion rate (ie, what % of leads actually buy from you)?
4. Is your conversion rate estimated or measured?
Yourself as a Business Owner
1. What percent of your time, on average, do you devote to the following activities:
Business Development & Marketing
Day to day operational or tactical requirements
Trouble-shooting and fighting fires
2. On a scale of 1 to 10, please rate your skills (S) and interests (I) in the following key areas with 1 being the least possible and 10 being the highest.
Strategic Planning (Skills)
Strategic Planning (Interest)
Customer Service (Skills)
Customer Service (Interest)
Decision Making (Interest)
Employee Development (Skills)
Employee Development (Interest)
3. Please describe your strengths as a business owner.
4. Please describe the areas where you need improvement as a business owner.
5. What are the biggest frustrations you have with your own business?
6. What are your hobbies? How do you currently spend time outside of your business?
7. If you had enough time and financial resources to do anything you choose, how would you spend your time outside of your business?
8. Which statement best describes you?
How Coachable Are You?
Please check the number that closely represents how true the statement is for you right now. Then score yourself using the key at the bottom of the page. It is essential that you determine if you are at the place in your life and business where you are coach-able. This test helps your coach, and you, to discover how coach-able you are... right now. PLEASE BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF! 1 = Less True, 5 = More True
I can be relied upon to be on time for all calls and appointments
This is the right time for me to accept coaching
I am fully willing to do the work and let the coach do the coaching
I keep my word without struggling or sabotaging
Now is the time for me to grow through personal change
I will find time to undertake self assessments and agreed assignments
I am prepared to try new concepts I may not feel comfortable about and report back the outcomes
I want to develop better interpersonal relationships
I am prepared to set and accomplish S.M.A.R.T.** goals
I will tell the truth to myself and to my coach
I want to achieve measurable results from coaching
If I feel that I am not getting what I need or expect from the coach, I will share this as soon as I sense it and ensure that I get what I seek from the relationship
I am someone who can share the credit for my success with the coach, by acknowledging myself